Harrison Charter Township, Michigan

This was by far the worst experience I've ever had with a florist.I placed an order online based on a picture & description, I called the florist to make sure they could make it as pictured (Happy Birthday Cake).

They assured me they could. Recvd a pic from recipient. I was appalled - looked nothing like a cake; a blob of flowers. Long story short, Randy offered me a partial refund.

After many follow ups, 17 business days later, I still don't have my partial refund.

Now I'm just going to dispute the entire charge on my credit card unless the owner calls me and issues a total refund.What a shame.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Genes Florist And Gift Baskets and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Genes Florist And Gift Baskets to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Genes Florist And Gift Baskets?

Comments