Harrison Charter Township, Michigan

This was by far the worst experience I've ever had with a florist.I placed an order online based on a picture & description, I called the florist to make sure they could make it as pictured (Happy Birthday Cake).

They assured me they could. Recvd a pic from recipient. I was appalled - looked nothing like a cake; a blob of flowers. Long story short, Randy offered me a partial refund.

After many follow ups, 17 business days later, I still don't have my partial refund.

Now I'm just going to dispute the entire charge on my credit card unless the owner calls me and issues a total refund.What a shame.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Genes Florist And Gift Baskets?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Indian Gifts Portal - Defective Sarees (Bought for Rakhi Festival) Indian Gifts Portal "I bought 3 Qty Saree on 10 August 2016 for Raksha bhandhan festival, 16 August 2016 delivered to Mumbai my home town, but unfortunately when my parents are opened the..." Read more The Usa Nursery - $17 dead sticks The Usa Nursery "...I received 2 18" dead sticks with no roots. Shipped in a huge box my dog could fit in..." Read more Indian Gifts Portal - Instead of gift garbage delivered in carton Indian Gifts Portal "These guys will harass you to the core. I have two seriously bad experience. My wife ordered an assorted gift for me. It was supposed to have deas, perfume, soap..." Read more Avasflowers - Ava's Flowers- Ordered flowers but didn't get what I paid for. Avasflowers "There should be a class action lawsuit against this establishment. They're stealing money from innocent people. I am still waiting for them to make things right. Mother's Day- Did not..." Read more Avasflowers - No flowers delivered, no refund of payment Avasflowers "I ordered a $62.93 bouquet for a funeral on 2/25/17, online. Received call the following day saying there was no truck available to make the delivery, so I cancelled the..." Read more Backpage - Stalking outrages and sending pics of other females Backpage "He first started texting my friend's phone sending pictures of money and saying he's staying in a hotel and would pay her more money than asked she didn't feel comfortable..." Read more Viator - Very problematic two day tour of St. Petersburg, Russia Viator "This was our primary tour of St. Petersburg. Our guide, Stan, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour itself was good, but not fantastic, mostly because there was not enough..." Read more Atlanta Gas Light - Horrible customer service and even worse technicians. Atlanta Gas Light "As a gas south customer in Georgia for over 30 years, i requested my gas service to be suspended while I was at my vacation home in another state. Of..." Read more